We are a Christian school teaching Manitoba curriculum to Kindergarten–Grade 12 students in a rural setting. As a funded independent school, we receive roughly half the government support the public education system receives. To help run the school, each family pays tuition of $280.00 a month ($2,800.00 a year). This amount is reviewed on a yearly basis. Families with only a Kindergarten student pay half the yearly tuition fee.
If my child is going to learn the same information as at the public school, why should I choose ACA?
All schools teach from a system of beliefs about humanity, life, and the universe. At ACA our teachers believe:
1. God is the Creator and Sustainer of life.
2. There is no absolute truth or goodness apart from God. The truth we find in any area of study has been placed there by God and is meant to point humanity to Himself.
3. God created each child, or adult, with a purpose for their lives. We are all of infinite value to God.
4. We are all responsible for the blessings and gifts we have been given. We need to serve others with our gifts.
So, as we teach the information that all accredited schools cover, we keep the above perspective in mind. And we believe that is a pretty important difference!
What We Offer
* Provincially-recognized curriculum, taught from a Christian perspective. Students graduate with their Manitoba high school diploma
* Small class sizes
* Opportunities for your child to grow in academics, Christian service, and moral character
* A friendly, family-oriented community with students from a variety of local churches
* A high school mission trip every second year
* Biblical studies from Kindergarten through Grade 12
You May be Wondering…
What facilities does Austin Christian Academy have?
Our school has seven classrooms, a library/multi-purpose room, and a large common area used for Physical Education classes. We have computers in each classroom and satellite internet access. There is also a soccer field, baseball diamond, basketball net, outdoor volleyball net, playground equipment and an outdoor ice-skating rink.
How large are classes at ACA and are there multi-grade classes?
Our class size is around 15 students. We do have multi-grade classes. Our grade splits vary but currently are K, 1-2, 3-5, and 6-8. Senior High courses are grade-specific but may be taught with multiple grades present during the same class period.
Does ACA have a dress code?
Yes, we ask that students wear a school uniform on Mondays to Thursdays. The uniform consists of a t-shirt and hooded sweatshirt with the school logo, and dress pants in navy, black, or tan. On Fridays students are permitted to wear “casual” clothes if they donate $1.00 to our missions fund. All casual wear should be modest and appropriate.
Mrs. Jo-Ann Panchuk (Principal)
Mr. David Kruse (Vice Principal)
[Positions being finalized]